Get Skin That Glows
The blend of time and ecological harm can incur significant injury on your appearance.
Your skin starts to age in your late twenties. It begins to lose its versatile qualities and dead cell pile up resulting in dull, dry skin that has lost its shine. Various factors contribute for this loss. To name a few:
• Excessive sun exposure. After some time, excessive sun exposure can harm your skin, making it seem dark and aged.
• Stress. Being under anxiety can make your skin end up noticeably drier and dull looking.
• Product abuse. Using skin items that dry your skin like cleansers, products like antiperspirants, excessive make up, frequent change of cosmetics can result in dry skin or acne break outs.
• Cigarette smoking. Smoking can take its toll on health of your skin and hair due to free radical damage it triggers. Dull skin with fine lines and wrinkles start developing early in your life. Heavy smoking can also result in change of colour of your skin and hair and can also put you in risk of premature greying and patterned hair loss.
• Improper diet and inadequate sleep- Eating spicy, fried food build free radicals in skin causing oxidant stress and dull skin with acne break outs. Inadequate sleep can make your skin look tired and dull just like your body.
Realize what you can do to recover your gleam.
Step by step instructions to maintain healthy skin.
• There are numerous ways you can help accomplish a more youthful skin; however the most ideal approach is to avoid losing it. Few measures to maintain a healthy glowing skin are:
• Apply sunscreen with a sun security calculate (SPF) of 30 or more consistently, regardless of the possibility that it’s not especially sunny.
• Keep out of direct daylight between 10am and 4pm, when the sun’s beams are the most perpendicular to skin surface — wear a classy, wide-overflowed cap in case you’re going out for a stroll amid your lunch hour or cover the exposed areas preferably with a sun protective clothing with UVF 15-50+.
• If you smoke, stop; this can help enhance your skin condition regardless of to what extent you’ve been smoking.
• Drink water at regular intervals during the day to keep your skin hydrated.
• Use mild cleansers like Syndets rather than harsh cleansers with exfoliating agents when you bathe.
• Switch from water-based cosmetics and powder equations to creams, particularly for establishment and blusher.
• Take tepid, as opposed to hot, showers and apply a good moisturiser immediately after bath to retain the hydration of the skin.
• A diet rich in vitamins and minerals with sufficient proteins, low in fats and sugar promote naturally radiant skin. Adequate sleep of 6-8 hours gives skin time to replenish and rejuvenate naturally.
Strategies to Recover Your Complexion
You can make more genuine move to help re establish the sparkle of more youthful skin by:
• Talking to our specialist.
At Arshi we provide wide range of services for restoring natural health of your skin. Through stringent protocols and preventive measures we ensure all services are performed with utmost care and safety.
Various treatments like skin polishing, exfoliating peels, laser toning, PRP can help you restore your lost charm easily and safely with the help of experts in the field. At Arshi All services are performed either by dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist as your safety and results are our first priority. For more details kindly go through our various skin services.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT CALL TODAY!